dimecres, 14 de maig del 2008

final comment about the project

this year it was really different in class because we did really the project and it was different for me than last year.
During the first term we practised a little bit for the selectivitat exams but we did more grammar like in the second term.
The third term was different because we did always things to improve our level to do selectivitat exams and we did only one grammar exam. This year was perfect for me because I had new friends and they were very kind with me and in general I had better marks in all the subjects.
Finally i have to say that congratulations for all the classmates which have passed second of batxillerat and say thank you for the english teachers for beeing pacient with us because I know that it is dificult. the best thing was the expirience of a native speaker in class. His name is Anika and she has been here in the high school to talk with the students an to improve her level of spanish and to learn some words in catalan.

byeeeeee!!kisses